STUDY VOICE WITH IARI
Iari teaches Practically Singing - a method of singing that is simple to understand, and easy to use. Practically Singing is based on the same techniques used by over 100 Grammy Award Winning Artists, and is streamlined to focus on 3 basic concepts (called the ABCs of singing) that are essential for a singer to find true freedom with their voice. Singers who utilize this method will quickly experience the following:
- Improved vocal range, both high and low
- Seamless transition between vocal registers (chest - mix/middle - head/falsetto)
- Improved resonant sound quality
- Improved breath management (diaphragmic breathing and breath support)
- Greater pitch accuracy and intonation
- higher emotional content in their vocal performances
As a vocal instructor, Iari has taught workshops internationally, including at the Green Voices Institute in Munich, Germany; Iari is an associate of the International Voice Teachers of Mix (IVTOM), and is a former affiliate of Vocology in Practice (VIP) and Speech Level Singing (SLS). Some of Iari's past clients include James Melo of Young Science; Tiffany Joy and Maqui Reyes of the hit Latin Pop duo from Colombia, Individuo; Patrick McCloskey, lead singer of the band, First In Flight (Alt 105.3 FM sponsored band), and Kristen Faith Oei (NY Broadway Productions of The King and I, M. Butterfly, and Soft Power).
THE 5-STAR YELP REVIEWS
- “My daughter's voice, confidence, and song writing skills vastly improved under Iari's tutelage.”
- “He is a patient teacher and takes the time to explain philosophies and techniques behind his methods.”
- "I can with 100% confidence say that lessons with Iari have helped my vocals improve more in 6 months than I could by myself in nearly 7 years."
- See the reviews on Iari's Yelp Page.
For more info and Iari's Studio Policy, click here.
To schedule your lessons online, click this button: